All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis generalist social work practice text uses a strong theoretical framework for social work practice with diverse populations in both urban and rural settings. The authors blend ecosystems and client-centered empowerment to develop a model to working with diverse populations. By using this model, students will learn how to effectively work with diverse individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities. The text incorporates CSWE requirements for learning the kwledge, skills, and values that are the foundation of social work practice at every level of practice. The two companion texts, Generalist Social Work Practice with Families and Generalist Social Work Practice with Groups also use the same model to present more in-depth content. The group text includes generalist practice with organizations and communities. Thus, the trilogy of texts covers the entire generalist social work practice curriculum using the Johnson/Yanca model.
- Author(s)Louise C. Johnson,Stephen J. Yanca
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width181 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.