All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Work Practice synthesizes the latest theories and research findings in social work and related fields and demonstrates how this information is used in working with clients. Because the interview is the medium in which much of social work practice takes place, learning the processes and skills to conduct a productive interview is a critical part of social work education.
- Author BiographyMarion Bogo is Professor and Sandra Rothman Chair in Social Work, Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto. She is the co-author of The Practice of Field Instruction in Social Work: Theory and Process (University of Toronto Press/Columbia University Press).
- Author(s)Marion Bogo
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.