All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Work Practice synthesizes the latest theories and research findings in social work and related fields and demonstrates how this information is used in working with clients. Because the interview is the medium in which much of social work practice takes place, learning the processes and skills to conduct a productive interview is a critical part of social work education.
- Author BiographyMarion Bogo is professor, Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto. She is the coauthor of The Practice of Field Instruction in Social Work: Theory and Process and of numerous articles published in professional journals. Marion Bogo is Professor and Sandra Rothman Chair in Social Work, Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto. She is the co-author of The Practice of Field Instruction in Social Work: Theory and Process (University of Toronto Press/Columbia University Press).
- Author(s)Marion Bogo
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCarel Germain
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.