Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSOCIAL WORK PROCESSES emphasizes process and collaborative partnerships between social workers and clients, incorporating systems and ecological perspectives, advocacy, case management, and group and community work. The book's conceptual framework supports, encourages, and organizes skill development and skill teaching in a diversity of settings and client populations.
- Author BiographyDr. Barry R. Cournoyer has been a social work practitioner for more than 40 years and a university teacher for more than 35 years. He received his M.S.S.W. degree from the University of Tennessee and the D.S.W. degree from the University of Utah. He is Emeritus Professor with the Indiana University School of Social Work, where he taught for 32 years. A former Associate Dean with the School, he remains interested in student learning assessment and quality improvement activities in social work education. In addition to this eighth edition of THE SOCIAL WORK SKILLS WORKBOOK, he co-authored THE SOCIAL WORK PORTFOLIO and the Seventh Edition of SOCIAL WORK PROCESSES -- all published by Brooks/Cole-Cengage. He also authored THE EVIDENCE-BASED SOCIAL WORK SKILLS BOOK, published by Allyn & Bacon.
- Author(s)Barry Cournoyer,Beulah Compton,Burt Galaway
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1095 g
- Width207 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.