All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe required research sequence is perhaps the most dreaded element of a BSW or MSW program for students who don't see the applicability of research methods and data analysis to the real world of practice. With the move toward greater accountability and evidence-informed practice, though, students must be well equipped to be t only consumers but producers of research. Increase student research comfort and competency with the Social Work Research Skills Workbook, a hands-on practical guide that shows students how to apply what they learn about research methods and analysis to the research projects that they develop in their internships, field placements or employment settings. At once a survival guide to the research requirement and a toolbox that practitioners can use in the field, this workbook promises to engage students in the research process and make them responsible, ethical, and informed producers of social work kwledge that produces better outcomes for their agencies and clients.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Corcoran, PhD, is Professor of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University. Mary Secret, PhD, is Associate Professor of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Corcoran,Mary Secret
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note16 line-cuts and 2 half-tones
- Weight572 g
- Width219 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.