Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a number of Open Access chapters. This book explores a variety of physical, mental, and lifestyle challenges faced by community populations. Some of the topics discussed include homelessness, smoking trends among certain populations, mental health issues among different age and gender groups, substance abuse, and domestic violence. The book also examines community health promotion, nutrition intervention, contraception, and more.
- Author BiographySharon Duca Palmer, CSW, LMSW, has worked in a variety of settings in her twenty-year career as a social worker. Since 1990, she has been a school social worker at the ACLD Kramer Learning Center in Bay Shore, New York. She is also a Certified Field Instructor at the Adelphi University, School of Social Work in Garden City, New York.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySharon Duca Palmer
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.