All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with a strengths based perspective, this health care text integrates policy, practice, and professionalism for social workers. With its focus on diversity and by using a biopsychosical perspective, Social Work and Health Care emphasizes a variety of ways of coping and ways to culturally assess and approach intervention. Readers learn about how the individual, and their families and friends are impacted by the loss of health or independence. Numerous examples encourage students to identify with the practicing professional.
- Author Biography<P>Dr. Joan Borst, a social work professor, is an associate professor at Grand Valley State University. She has an extensive professional history working in a wide range of health care settings and a variety of experiences with people who care for and live with chronic illnesses such as HIV/AIDS and cancer.</P>
- Author(s)Joan M. Borst
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight372 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.