All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills a gap for a definitive and accessible textbook for undergraduate and postgraduate students on adult services. Social work with adults is a complex and demanding area of practice requiring a depth of critical analysis, reflection and creativity. It is also an area subject to ongoing change, and practitioners in this field need to develop a capacity for dealing with these changes and engaging with the challenges that arise as a consequence. Written by a series of experts - practitioners, academics and trainers - the book brings a perspective and depth of understanding to the topic which will bring it alive for students. Contributors: Ian Devereux, Felicity Elvidge, Keith French, Georgina Koubel, Edith Lewis, Charley Melville-Wiseman, Julie Potten, Marilyn Russell, Louise Watch and Mark Wiles.
- Author BiographyGeorgina Koubel is Senior Lecturer in social work at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK and Pathway Director for the Post Qualifying Specialist Social Work degree pathway for practitioners in Adult Services.
- Author(s)Georgina Koubel
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.