All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the British socialist movement in the last two decades of the 19th century through its policies on children's education. The author reassesses the nature of these policies and comments on the validity of those historiographical models used in analyses of the socialism of this period.
- Author BiographyDr Kevin Manton is a lecturer at the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London, and a visiting lecturer at Birbeck College, also at the University of London. He has had articles published in History of Education and Talking Politics.
- Author(s)Kevin Manton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2001
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleWoburn Education Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.