Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents Ralph Miliband's reflections on the world socialists face after the fall of communism and the fundamental changes in social structure which Western societies have undergone in recent times. Miliband argues thta socialism has to be understood as part of an age-old struggle for a more just society and, seen in this light, socialism remains t only desirable but perfectly possible.
- Author BiographyBefore his recent death, Ralph Miliband was one of the most eminent political thinkers on the Left not only in Britain but across the world. He is well known for his previous books, including The State in a Capitalist Society, which have all sold hundreds of thousands of copies.
- Author(s)Ralph Miliband
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication03/01/1995
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.