All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionContributors to this volume demonstrate how the ethics of care factors into a variety of social policies and institutions, and can indeed be useful in thinking about a number of different social problems. Divided into two sections, the first looks at care as a model for an evaluative framework that rethinks social institutions, liberal society, and citizenship at a basic conceptual level. The second explores care values in the context of specific social practices or settings, as a framework that should guide thinking.
- Author BiographyMaurice Hamington is assistant professor of philosophy at University of Southern Indiana. Dorothy C. Miller is Director, Center of Women and Visiting Associate Professor, Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences at Case Western Reserve University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- Series TitleFeminist Constructions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDorothy C. Miller,Maurice Hamington
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.