All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionSocializing the Classroom: Social Networks and Online Learning, by Susan B. Barnes, examines how social media can be used in education through two research grants and real-world applications. Barnes analyzes social media including Facebook, Courseware, and Second Life, while providing a theoretical foundation for examining social software.A new generation of students is surrounded by digital techlogies, leading scholars and teachers to consider virtual worlds to engage students.
- Author BiographySusan B. Barnes is a professor in the College of Liberal Arts and Associate Director of the Social Computing Lab at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT).
- Author(s)Susan B. Barnes
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight349 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.