All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology provides an insight into Latin American sociocultural life and history as expressed by the medium of film. After an overview about the Socio-political Cinema in Latin America, the subsequent articles spotlight socio-historical and cinematic topics such as Film and History, Guerilla Filmmaking and Indigeus Cinema. The following essays aim at presenting paradigmatically selected nations with their rich and turbulent histories and at providing the opportunity for more detailed discussion of some of the fascinating Latin American film-makers. Finally, various reviews of mainly contemporary films focusing on socio-critical aspects complete this volume.
- Author BiographyIsabel Maurer Queipo is assistant professor of French, Spanish and Latin American literature, culture, and media studies at the University of Siegen (Germany).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleRomania Viva
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIsabel Maurer Queipo
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.