All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionTime does t heal all wounds: decades after a disaster, entire communities may still experience the long-term effects of trauma. Sociodrama and Collective Trauma examines the psychological and social damage of trauma to society as a whole. Kellermann argues that collective trauma has been insufficiently considered; his timely book suggests practical ways of facilitating the rehabilitation of survivors of collective trauma through, for example, sociodrama and related group work. The author develops methods for understanding the past and preparing for the future and provides a wealth of case studies based on 30 years' experience of treating survivors of war trauma and other forms of disaster. Combining a systematic theoretical approach with a practical methodology, this insightful book is invaluable for drama therapists, group therapists, mental health professionals and counsellors.
- Author BiographyPeter Felix Kellermann, PhD is a clinical psychologist and an international trainer of psychodrama and sociodrama. From 2001-2004 he was the executive director of AMCHA - a treatment centre for Holocaust survivors and their families in Israel. Kellermann is the author of Focus on Psychodrama and co-editor of Psychodrama with Trauma Survivors, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. He lives with his family in Israel.
- Author(s)Peter Felix Kellermann
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.