Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of a classic text in the field has been revisited by its authors and extensively reworked. It incorporates new case studies based on the authors' experiences as well as one completely new chapter. The first edition of Clinical Sociology was published in 1996. Its goal was to explore various approaches to problem-solving at the micro, meso, and macro levels of social complexity.
- Author(s)Howard M. Rebach,John G. Bruhn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2007
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.