All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe way sociology frames the relation between formality and informality is t only complex and multifaceted, but has also evolved over time. This volume offers contributions by international authors that illustrate distinct types of theoretical framings and present various sites of inquiry. It proposes a typology comprising: the sociology of informally embedded formality, the sociology of formally embedded informality, the sociology of the interaction between formality and informality and the sociology of the emergence and transformation of formality and informality.
- Author BiographyAdriana Mica is Assistant Professor at the University of Warsaw. Her interests concern the diffusion of paraformality in the field of short-term loans in Poland, and the types of organizational failure in dog population management in Romania. Jan Winczorek is Assistant Professor at the University of Warsaw. He has a vivid interest in the sociology of law and theoretical sociology. Rafal Wisniewski is Assistant Professor at Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw. He is Vice-President of the Polish Sociological Association and specializes in the sociology of culture and intercultural communication.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Social Sciences, Philosophy and History of Ideas
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAdriana Mica,Jan Winczorek,Rafal Wisniewski
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.