All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocks can be far more than everyday footwear--designers Edelgard Janssen and Ute Eismann have proven it in Sock Art. Inspired by nature and the treasures of ancient cultures, they have elevated sock knitting into an art form. These fascinating designs stimulate the senses: A fresh lily of the valley pattern fills your se with spring fragrance, fiery red lizard socks radiate the shimmering heat of the desert, harmonizing shades of azure evoke memories of the coast of Greece ... Treat your toes to these fresh, colorful, fabulous socks!
- Author BiographyEdelgard Janssen is an avid crafter and lifelong church musician, and the mother of four children. Ute Eismann is a professional interpreter and translator with a passion for crafts, and the mother of three children. Both authors see designing and writing instructions as a challenging process, as well as a way to create beautiful socks. They have participated in several art exhibits and hope that Sock Art will inspire many other knitters to explore color and create artful socks.
- Author(s)Edelgard Janssen,Ute Eismann
- PublisherTrafalgar Square Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width224 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.