All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionCoco (Socorro, but don t call her that) is at a turning point in her life. Her work may (or may t) take her to a fashion show in Spain. Her impending marriage may (or may t) bring her to a happy place as a mother of a Mexican family. But lately, her expectations do t seem to meet those of her mother or those that her fiance (so perfect, but such a failure) promised. In this funny and irreverent vel, Juana Ines Dehesa paints us a picture of what it means to be thirty-something trying to find their path to happiness, or at least emotional tranquility.
- Author Biography<b>Juana Ines Dehesa </b>is in her 30s, single, and fantastic. She is the author of the novels <i>Pink Doll </i>and <i>Rebel Doll</i> and is a weekly columnist for the newspaper <i>Reforma</i>.
- Author(s)Juana Inaes Dehesa
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.