CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionUnited States Army Special Operations Forces (ARSOF) transformation included significant changes and additions to the support units assigned to ARSOF. Amidst all of the structural and personnel additions and changes, ARSOF cant completely transform without considering the human dimension. The human dimension is important because ARSOF missions cover the spectrum of conflict and right individual is necessary to understand and logistically support the diverse capabilities of ARSOF. One way to consider the human dimension is through the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Truths. The SOF Truths can be applied to the tenets of the Army's approved change analysis construct, DOTMLPF (doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership, personnel, and facilities). Doctrine, training, leadership and personnel are the most important tenets of the DOTMLPF for ARSOF logistics transformation. The U.S. Army and the Department of Defense have necessary courses and curricula that can be tailored to maximize the ARSOF logistician's training and leadership potential with minimal cost to the Army or ARSOF units. Consistent analysis of doctrine by ARSOF, focused training curriculum and courses for the ARSOF logistician, and the selection of leaders and personnel that volunteered or were specifically recruited by ARSOF are the way to best consider the human dimension, fulfill the SOF Truths and complete ARSOF logistics transformation.
- Author(s)Jason M Alvis
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight109 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.