All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhile sovereignty is increasingly contested within academic circles, most recent military conflicts have been over issues of sovereignty in some form. Focusing on Yugoslavia in the 1990s, this book explores the issues surrounding 'sovereignty' and calls for a radical rethinking of the tion and the institutions and practices that it grounds.
- Author BiographyJULIE MOSTOV is Professor of Political Science at Drexel University, Pennsylvania, USA. She is author of Powers, Process, and Popular Sovereignty (Temple University Press, 1992) and editor of (with Rada Ivekovic) From Gender to Nation (Longo Editore, 2002).
- Author(s)Julie Mostov
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.