All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionDue to their unique combination of characteristics (strong yet flexible and lightweight), fibrous materials are increasingly being used in technical applications, making it imperative to understand the properties of the materials before their manufacturing. Soft computing techniques-including artificial neural networks, fuzzy logic, and genetic algorithms-offer potential solutions to the modeling and optimization of fibrous materials. This work presents a compendium of research on the application of soft computing techniques in fibrous materials modeling, optimization, and engineering.
- Author(s)Abhijit Majumdar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTextile Progress
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Weight198 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.