All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionHow do I select the right intense sweetener for my product? Do small changes in packaging need extensive trials? When do I need to institute a product recall? Expert answers to these and further questions which arise during the development, manufacture, packaging and distribution of soft drinks, fruit juices and packaged waters can be found in this convenient reference book. Arranged in practical question and answer format, information can be found quickly and easily, whether the book is being used as a basic source of information, problem-solving manual or training tool. The book is divided into nine main chapters reviewing issues relating to beverage ingredients, manufacturing, product quality, packaging, storage and distribution. A section on bottled waters is also included. Final chapters cover ways of handling consumer complaints, environmental and regulatory issues. Written by authors with extensive industrial experience, Soft drink and fruit juice processing problems solved is an essential reference and problem-solving manual for professionals and trainees in the beverage industry.
- Author BiographyPhilip Ashurst has been involved in the beverage, brewing, flavour and extract industries in both technical and general management roles for many years. Now a consultant, he specialises in the scientific, financial and legal aspects of the beverage industry worldwide. Bob Hargitt is Technical Executive of the British Soft Drinks Association. Bob Hargitt has worked in R&D and technical management roles in the brewing and soft drinks industries for over 35 years and is a Retired Technical Director of the British Soft Drinks Association, UK.
- Author(s)Philip R. Ashurst,Robert Hargitt
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number180
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.