All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive presentation of the most advanced research results and techlogical developments enabling understanding, qualifying and mitigating the soft errors effect in advanced electronics, including the fundamental physical mechanisms of radiation induced soft errors, the various steps that lead to a system failure, the modelling and simulation of soft error at various levels (including physical, electrical, netlist, event driven, RTL, and system level modelling and simulation), hardware fault injection, accelerated radiation testing and natural environment testing, soft error oriented test structures, process-level, device-level, cell-level, circuit-level, architectural-level, software level and system level soft error mitigation techniques. The book contains a comprehensive presentation of most recent advances on understanding, qualifying and mitigating the soft error effect in advanced electronic systems, presented by academia and industry experts in reliability, fault tolerance, EDA, processor, SoC and system design, and in particular, experts from industries that have faced the soft error impact in terms of product reliability and related business issues and were in the forefront of the countermeasures taken by these companies at multiple levels in order to mitigate the soft error effects at a cost acceptable for commercial products. In a fast moving field, where the impact on ground level electronics is very recent and its severity is steadily increasing at each new process de, impacting one after ather various industry sectors (as an example, the Automotive Electronics Council comes to publish qualification requirements on soft errors), research and techlogy developments and industrial practices have evolve very fast, outdating the most recent books edited at 2004.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMichael Nicolaidis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.