All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive presentation of the most advanced research results and techlogical developments enabling understanding, qualifying and mitigating the soft errors effect in advanced electronics, including the fundamental physical mechanisms of radiation induced soft errors, the various steps that lead to a system failure, the modelling and simulation of soft error at various levels (including physical, electrical, netlist, event driven, RTL, and system level modelling and simulation), hardware fault injection, accelerated radiation testing and natural environment testing, soft error oriented test structures, process-level, device-level, cell-level, circuit-level, architectural-level, software level and system level soft error mitigation techniques. The book contains a comprehensive presentation of most recent advances on understanding, qualifying and mitigating the soft error effect in advanced electronic systems, presented by academia and industry experts in reliability, fault tolerance, EDA, processor, SoC and system design, and in particular, experts from industries that have faced the soft error impact in terms of product reliability and related business issues and were in the forefront of the countermeasures taken by these companies at multiple levels in order to mitigate the soft error effects at a cost acceptable for commercial products. In a fast moving field, where the impact on ground level electronics is very recent and its severity is steadily increasing at each new process de, impacting one after ather various industry sectors (as an example, the Automotive Electronics Council comes to publish qualification requirements on soft errors), research and techlogy developments and industrial practices have evolve very fast, outdating the most recent books edited at 2004.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael Nicolaidis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.