All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the decisions that led to the success of 16 software companies. The decisions are illustrated in detail, providing entrepreneurs with insights into what it takes to make a decision that can change the future of a company.
- Author BiographyRODERICK VAN CANN is Product Manager at Stabiplan, The Netherlands. SLINGER JANSEN is Assistant Professor of Information Systems, Utrecht University, The Netherlands. SJAAK BRINKKEMPER is Professor of Information Systems, Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Roderick Van Cann,Sjaak Brinkkemper,Slinger Jansen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.