Software Development for Google Glass: Software Development for Google Glass Is Chock Full of the Information You Need to Become a Proficient Glassware Developer. It Covers How to Design, Build and Distribute Glassware with the Mirror API and the Gdk Wit by Mark Scheel (Paperback / softback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $133.26Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionSoftware Development for Google Glass is chock full of the information you need to become a proficient Glassware developer. It covers how to design, build and distribute Glassware. With an encyclopedia of information about the history and current state of the Google Glass explorer program and five software projects documented with code and pictures, it is the definitive resource for Glass development. This printing is code tested against XE17 and has XE17 specific updates.
- Author BiographyMark Scheel is president of the software consultancy Digital Construction Inc. in Denver, Colorado, which has been solving difficult problems for clients for more than fifteen years. He is also the Android Platform Lead at a successful Denver area app company. Their primary product is a medical consumer app that will pass 5 million Android downloads from the Google Play store in 2014. Mark studied Computer Science at the Johns Hopkins University and holds a Masters in Computer Science and a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in entrepreneurship from the University of Colorado. When not tethered to a laptop Mark loves to snowboard, skin with his split board, and trail run, depending on the weather in his home state of Colorado.
- Author(s)Mark Scheel
- PublisherHalf Fast Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHalf Fast Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.