All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive, but concise introduction to software engineering. It adopts a methodical approach to solving software engineering problems proven over several years of teaching, with outstanding results. The book covers concepts, principles, design, construction, implementation, and management issues of software systems. Each chapter is organized systematically into brief, reader-friendly sections, with itemization of the important points to be remembered. Diagrams and illustrations also sum up the salient points to enhance learning. Additionally, the book includes a number of the author's original methodologies that add clarity and creativity to the software engineering experience, while making a vel contribution to the discipline. Upholding his aim for brevity, comprehensive coverage, and relevance, Foster's practical and methodical discussion style gets straight to the salient issues, and avoids unnecessary topics and minimizes theoretical coverage.
- Author BiographyElvis C. Foster is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Keene State College, New Hampshire. He holds a Bachelor of Science (BS.) in Computer Science and Electronics, as well as a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science (specializing in strategic information systems and database systems) from University of the West Indies, Mona Jamaica. Dr. Foster has over 22 years of combined experience as a software engineer, information technology executive and consultant, and computer science educator.
- Author(s)Elvis C. Foster
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note345 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight853 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.