All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents and discusses the state of the art and future trends in software engineering education. It introduces new and invative methods, models and frameworks to focus the training towards the needs and requirements of the industry. Topics included in this book are: education models for software engineering, development of the software engineering discipline, invation and evaluation of software engineering education, curriculum for software engineering education, requirements and cultivation of outstanding software engineers for the future and cooperation models for industries and software engineering education.
- Author BiographyGianmario Motta is an Associate Professor at the University of Pavia's Electronic, Electric, Computer and Biomedical Engineering Department and is the founder and director of the Service Engineering Lab. His fields of expertise are Enterprise Systems and Service Engineering. He has authored more than 60 papers, 7 books and edited two conference proceedings. He also has extensive industry experience as an analyst, project manager and industry manager in systems integration for enterprise systems. He has served as a manager at FIAT and more recently, as a partner at Deloitte Consulting, where he was responsible for projects in the telecommunications industry. Dr. Bing Wu is a Professor of Computing at the Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland. He received his PhD from the University Of Manchester Institute Of Technology (1996). His research and publications are mainly in the areas of computerized information management, knowledge discovery and education, including knowledge representation and management, system engineering and re-engineering and application of advanced computing techniques to real-world systems, such as healthcare informatics and bio-informatics as well as industry-oriented software education.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProgress in IS
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGianmario Motta,Wu Bing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.