Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the design of Software Radio (SWR). Rather than providing an overview of digital signal processing and communications, this book focuses on topics which are crucial in the design and development of a SWR, explaining them in a very simple, yet precise manner, giving simulation results that confirm the effectiveness of the proposed design. Readers will gain in-depth kwledge of key issues so they can actually implement a SWR.
- Author(s)Elettra Venosa,Francesco A. N. Palmieri,Fredric J. Harris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.