All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on software testing in practice, this book has been planned to suit the needs of both the practitioner and the academician. Concepts of software testing have been modeled as a phase-embedded activity rather than treating them as separate and post development activity. Each chapter starts with a set of objectives, with the prospective of targeting to achieve rather than leaving the student directionless and ends with a list of key terms, referring to certain abstract concepts for better and crisp communication along with a list of references to enable the user to find in-depth information.
- Author BiographyK. Mustafa.: Department of Computer Science Al Ahgaff University of Yemen, Yemen R. A. Khan.: Department of Computer Science Faculty of Natural Science, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Author(s)Khurram Mustafa,R. A. Khan
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.