All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents concise descriptions and explanations of the software testing topics which were identified by senior software test managers in surveys as being essential kwledge for all levels of software test engineers, software developers, and software program managers. Topics covered include: test case construction, measures of test suite effectiveness, basic combinatorics, crypto-hashing, fundamental project management techniques for testing, essential kwledge such as HTTP state management, module and unit testing, and kernel debugging.
- Author BiographyDr. James McCaffrey works for Volt Information Sciences, Inc., where he oversees technical training for software engineers working for Microsoft in Redmond, WA. He has worked as a lead engineer on several key Microsoft products including Internet Explorer and MSN Search. James is a Contributing Editor for Microsoft's MSDN Magazine. McCaffrey holds a doctorate from the University of Southern California, a M.S. in information systems from Hawaii Pacific University, a B.A. in psychology from the University of California at Irvine, and a B.A. in mathematics from California State University at Fullerton.
- Author(s)James D McCaffrey
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.