All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book engages directly in close readings of technical texts and computer code in order to show how software works. It offers an analysis of the cultural, political, and philosophical implications of software techlogies that demonstrates the significance of software for the relationship between techlogy, philosophy, culture, and society.
- Author BiographyFederica Frabetti is senior lecturer in communication, media and culture at Oxford Brookes University, UK. She has a diverse professional and academic background in the humanities and ICT and has published numerous articles on the cultural study of technology, digital media and software studies, cultural theory, and gender and queer theory.
- Author(s)Federica Frabetti
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight286 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.