Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn approach to improving mental performance, applying some key established principles of computer information techlogy. The brain is the most sophisticated computer in existence. By treating it as a computer, and seeking systematically to enhance its programming and increase its technical ability, we can dramatically improve our thinking and cognitive skills. The author sets out a number of relatively straightforward procedures which, when applied, can help to eliminate negative thinking, increase focus and concentration, and create a positive mindset which will ensure positive results.
- Author(s)Michael Hewitt-Gleeson
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/1999
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.