All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionOffering readers rich theological reflection and practical wisdom relating to the nature and organization of the church, this comprehensive resource investigates the Bible's teaching on everything from church leadership to the nature of true worship. Part of the Foundations of Evangelical Theology series.
- Author BiographyGregg R. Allison (PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is professor of Christian theology at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is secretary of the Evangelical Theological Society, a book review editor for the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, an elder at Sojourn Community Church, and a theological strategist for Sojourn Network. Allison has taught at several colleges and seminaries, including Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon, and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois, and is the author of numerous books, including Historical Theology: An Introduction to Christian Doctrine, Sojourners and Strangers: The Doctrine of the Church, and Roman Catholic Theology and Practice: An Evangelical Assessment. John S. Feinberg (PhD, University of Chicago) is department chair and professor of biblical and systematic theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He is the author of Ethics for a Brave New World (with Paul D. Feinberg) and is general editor of Crossway's Foundations of Evangelical Theology series.
- Author(s)Gregg R. Allison
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleFoundations of Evangelical Theology
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight819 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Series Edited byJohn S. Feinberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.