Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an overview of the Solar Energy Techlogies Program in the U.S. The U.S. Department of Energy is committed to discovering the solutions to power and secure America's future, which include clean energy techlogies that t only enhance energy independence but also can reduce greenhouse gas emissions and criteria air pollutants. The Department's robust activities to support the development of solar energy techlogies include applied research in support of the Solar America Initiative in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Solar Energy Techlogies Program as well as important exploratory research in the Office of Science.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight644 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byNash M. Perales
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.