Solar Hydrogen Generation: Transition Metal Oxides in Water Photoelectrolysis by Jinghua Guo, Xiaobo Chen (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $238.53+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides state-of-the-art renewable energy science research and applications. Solar Hydrogen Generation: Transition Metal Oxides in Water Photoelectrolysis provides expert techniques for extracting hydrogen from water using transition metal oxides as catalysts. The basic processes of electrochemistry and photocatalysis for hydrogen production are described along with photocatalytic reactions and semiconductor photocatalysts, particularly metal oxides. This in-depth guide illustrates the corresponding crystal structure vs. electronic structure and optical properties vs. light absorption of transition metal oxides. Impurity and doped photocatalysts, integrated organic and irganic systems, surface and interface chemistry, and nastructure and morphology in photocatalysis applications are all addressed. This comprehensive resource introduces soft x-ray absorption (XAS), soft x-ray emission spectroscopy (XES), and resonant inelastic soft x-ray scattering (RIXS), followed by a description of instrumentation. This title includes coverage of: Hydrogen generation: electrochemistry and photoelectrolysis; Photocatalytic reactions, oxidation, and reduction; Transition metal oxides; Crystal structure and electronic structure; Optical properties and light absorption; Impurity, dopants, and defects; Surface and morphology; and, Soft x-ray spectroscopy and electronic structure.
- Author BiographyJinghua Guo, Ph.D., is a staff scientist of Advanced Light Source at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. He was previously a faculty member at Uppsala University, Sweden. Dr. Guo is the author of more than 200 peer-reviewed scientific publications, an editor of the International Journal of Nanotechnology, guest editor for the Journal of Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenomena, and a reviewer for scientific journals, including Physical Review Letters, Nature Chemistry, Nano Letters, and Journal of the American Chemical Society. Xiaobo Chen, Ph.D., is an assistant professor in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Missouri - Kansas City. He was previously a research scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and University of California - Berkeley. Dr. Chen has published 40 peer-reviewed scientific articles with more than 6,000 citations, holds three U.S. and international patents, is the chair for Materials Research Society Spring Meeting: Titanium Dioxide Nanomaterials in 2011 and 2012, and is a reviewer for many scientific journals, including Science, Journal of the American Chemical Society, and Advanced Materials.
- Author(s)Jinghua Guo,Xiaobo Chen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight450 g
- Width147 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.