All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details how to run calculations for the DC circuit of solar photovoltaic systems. This would encompass residential, commercial and utility systems that are connected to the utility grid. It covers the range of conditions that solar photovoltaic modules are exposed to throughout the year and shows how to incorporate these into an effective DC circuit that is well designed and reliable.
- Author BiographyThe author is a world leading expert on solar power generation and has worked with many types and sizes of photovoltaic systems. He constructed his own Green solar powered home and has worked for world leading companies in solar photovoltaic power generation. He has commissioned the USA's largest solar photovoltaic utility power plant and also the largest thin film solar photovoltaic system of its type in the world. He discovered the Archimedes Death Ray effect that occurs in architecture and unnaturally high levels of solar radiation in modern human society.
- Author(s)Steven Magee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.