All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details solar photovoltaic systems for consumers, utilities and investors. This would encompass residential, commercial and utility systems that are connected to the utility grid. There is a discussion of the different techlogies available for the consumer and their advantages and disadvantages. For the utilities, there is invaluable advice on planning and constructing large projects. For the investor, forward looking statements try to predict the future of solar photovoltaics.
- Author BiographyThe author is a world leading expert on solar power generation and has worked with many types and sizes of photovoltaic systems. He constructed his own Green solar powered home and has worked for world leading companies in solar photovoltaic power generation. He has commissioned the USA's largest solar photovoltaic utility power plant and also the largest thin film solar photovoltaic system of its type in the world. He discovered the Archimedes Death Ray effect that occurs in architecture and unnaturally high levels of solar radiation in modern human society.
- Author(s)Steven Magee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.