All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in partnership between Skills2Learn and Cengage Learning , this highly interactive workbook can be used as a resource tool for all introductory renewable energy vocational qualifications and apprenticeships. This unique workbook is designed to consolidate learners' theoretical kwledge prior to undertaking practical workshop exercises. Solar Photovoltaic provides learners with a thorough insight into solar photovoltaic techlogy including design principles, health and safety issues, performance calculations and installation, commissioning and handover. Part of the Renewable Energy Series , this unique write-in workbook can also be used alongside the Skills2Learn Solar Photovoltaic virtual reality e-learning programme making this a first-of-its-kind, fully integrated blended learning solution.
- Author BiographySkills2Learn are an award-winning company that develop e-learning, virtual reality, serious-games and creative multimedia solutions specifically developed to increase learners' knowledge retention and support tutors with the delivery of their qualifications.
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication09/04/1950
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight810 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.