Solar Trillions: 7 Market and Investment Opportunities in the Emerging Clean-Energy Economy by Tony Seba (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionSolar Trillions reveals market opportunities worth $35+ trillion of the $382 trillion the world will spend in energy by 2050. Like mobile phones, personal computers and the Internet in the 80s and 90s, solar is growing exponentially and it will soon grab a large share of the energy market. The author shows immediate as well as long-term market opportunities and why science facts and tech trends make solar inevitable. Here are the seven amazing opportunities. 1: Utility Scale Solar - Desert Power: $9 trillion To provide all of America's electricity today, we would need just 100-by-100-mile square of desert. 2: Powering Industry: $7.1 trillion 24/7 solar power is here-and can reliably run factories & industry - from food processing, to pharmaceuticals to data centers. 3. Island/Village Power: $2.6 trillion Two billion people around the world, thousands of islands, and millions of villages, pay up to 10 times today's solar cost. 4: Residential Solar - Power to the People: $8.7 trillion. Solar is already cheaper than grid electricity in hundreds of markets. 5: Clean Water - Bottled Electricity: $1.5 trillion We will hit peak water before we hit peak oil. 6: Storage - Energy in a Box: $5 trillion The race for electricity storage/batteries is on. The first 24/7 solar power plant is on. Solar CSP is way ahead. 7: Smart Grid - Internet Times Ten: $6.5 trillion The eBay of the smart grid is here.
- Author BiographyTony Seba is a Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur in cleantech and high tech, a lecturer in entrepreneurship and clean energy at Stanford University, a keynote speaker, and the author of Winners Take All - 9 Fundamental Rules of High Tech Strategy. Seba has taught Clean Energy - Market and Investment Opportunities, Strategic Marketing of High Tech and Cleantech, Finance for Entrepreneurs, Marketing, Engineers and Business and Revenue Models Innovation. He also teaches at Singularity University and top business schools around the world such as The Auckland University (New Zealand) Business School and in-company at some of the world's top high tech companies such as Google, Inc. Tony Seba brings 20+ years of solid operating experience in fast-growth high technology companies. He was Vice President, Corporate Development at Utility Scale Solar, Inc. where he helped the company grow from the garage-stage through growth strategy, fundraising, business development with plant developers and partners. He was previously founder and CEO of PrintNation.com, a B2B ecommerce site which he established as the undisputed leader in its market segment, winning such top industry awards as the Upside Hot 100 and the Forbes.com B2B 'Best of the Web'. Seba led two venture capital rounds raising more than $31 million in funding from well-known silicon valley venture funds, hired a complete management team, 100+ employees, and managed the development of strategic partnerships with some of the world's top companies. Prior to PrintNation, Mr. Seba worked in business development and strategic planning at Cisco Systems and RSA Data Security. Seba has been responsible for the architecture, development, strategy, or commercialization of more than two dozen products including solar technology, mobile browser, Java security, electronic payment technology and ecommerce infrastructure. Seba speaks frequently at clean energy, clean tech, entrepreneurship and high tech conferences and industry and corporate events. He has been featured in Business Week, Investors Business Daily, Forbes, Fast Company, Success and other media and holds entrepreneurship awards. Seba is on boards of directors and boards of advisors of high tech, educational and non-profit organizations. Tony Seba holds an M.B.A. from Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. http: //www.tonyseba.com
- Author(s)Tony Seba
- PublisherTony Seba
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTony Seba
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.