Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Solid Diver's Log Book is the weather-resistant hardback diving log book for recording dives and related information. It has capacity for 70 dives with two pages per dive. All the elements you would expect are included. There is space for gas mix, buddy, boat, port, decompression stops, depth and time. Other sections allow recording of equipment used (and whether it is open or closed circuit), conditions and milestones. There is a decent rectangle of graph paper for dive profiles or scale drawings. The space for recording observations is part lined and part plain (for text, sketches or stamps). At the front there is space for personal details (including qualifications) and at the back there are lined pages for general tes. Two page spreads for 70 dives. Log depths, times, buddies, gases, consumption etc. Glossy weather-resistant hard cover. Perfect for the recreational diver who wants an (almost) indestructible record, this is the larger-format hardback Solid Diver's Log Book.
- Author BiographyDived Up Publications is a publisher specializing in scuba diving and snorkelling titles.
- Author(s)Dived Up Publications
- PublisherDived Up Publications
- Date of Publication16/06/2013
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDived Up Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.