All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionSolid-Solid, Fluid-Solid, Fluid-Fluid Mixers, part of the Industrial Equipment for Chemical Engineering set, presents an in-depth study of a variety of aspects within the field of chemical engineering. This volume is both theoretical and practical, focusing on emulsions of one liquid into ather, the dispersal of a divided solid into a liquid, and a gas into a liquid. The book includes examples of mixtures of two powders, the process of dissolution of a powder in a liquid, and the homogenization of a pasty product. The types of devices needed, the criterion for homogeneity, the expended mechanical power, the flow processed, and the time required for the operation are also discussed. The author provides methods needed for understanding the equipment used in applied thermodynamics in the hope of encouraging students and engineers to self build the programs they need. Chapters are complemented with appendices that provide additional information and associated references.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Duroudier is an engineer from Ecole centrale de Paris, France. He has devoted his professional life to the study of materials in chemical engineering.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Duroudier
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.