Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIt provides a comprehensive coverage of the fundamental concepts of the subject, which will be useful to undergraduate and polytechnic students as well as practising engineers. The book begins with basic solid state topics such as electron dynamics, growth and crystal properties of semiconductors, energy bands, and excess carriers in semiconductors, and then moves on to the study of p-n junctions, bipolar junction transistors, and field effect transistors. This is followed by an analysis of special devices such as opto-electronic devices, power devices, and microwave devices. Finally, the text covers integrated circuits, micro-electromechanical systems, rectifiers, and power supplies.
- Author BiographyD.K. Bhattacharya currently heads the Ion Implantation Group, Microwave and Instrumentation Group, Hydrophone Group and Quality Promotion Group at the Solid State Physics Laboratory, New Delhi. He has over two decades of experience as a practicing semiconductor scientist including a long association with the MEMS Division , Solid State Physics Laboratory , New Delhi. Rajnish Sharma teaches subjects related to electronic devices at Chitkara University, HP. A PhD from Kurukshetra University and National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, he has served BITS , Pilani as a faculty for almost 6 years.
- Author(s)K. Bhattacharya,Rijnish Sharma
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note376 line diagrams
- Weight680 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.