All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolid State Gas Sensing offers insight into the principles, applications, and new trends in gas sensor techlogy. Developments in this field are rapidly advancing due to the recent and continuing impact of natechlogy, and this book addresses the demand for small, reliable, inexpensive and portable systems for monitoring environmental concerns, indoor air quality, food quality, and many other specific applications. Working principles, including electrical, permittivity, field effect, electrochemical, optical, thermometric and mass (both quartz and cantilever types), are discussed, making the book valuable and accessible to a variety of researchers and engineers in the field of material science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note180 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElisabetta Comini,Giorgio Sberveglieri,Guido Faglia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.