All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an international authority on phase transformation, this text elucidates the principles of phase transformations in solids in general and metals and alloys in particular. The book is intended for advanced level undergraduate students of metallurgy and materials science, first year postgraduate students of metallurgy and materials science, and M.Sc. students of solid-state physics and solid-state chemistry.
- Author Biography<strong>V. Raghavan</strong>, Ph.D. (Sheffield), formerly Professor of Materials Science at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, taught materials science courses at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, and at IIT Kanpur and IIT Delhi for many years. A Fellow of the American Society of Metals and an honorary member of the Indian Institute of Metals, Professor Raghavan is the recipient of the Brunton Medal of Sheffield University, UK (1964), the G.D. Birla Gold Medal of Indian Institute of Metals (1985), and the Hume-Rothery Award of the Institute of Materials London (2001).
- Author(s)Valayamghat Raghavan
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.