Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to reflect recent work in the field, this book emphasizes crystalline solids, going from the crystal lattice to the ideas of reciprocal space and Brillouin zones, and develops these ideas for lattice vibrations, for the theory of metals, and for semiconductors. The theme of lattice periodicity and its varied consequences runs through eighty percent of the book. Other sections deal with major aspects of solid state physics controlled by other phemena: superconductivity, dielectric and magnetic properties, and magnetic resonance.
- Author(s)J. S. Blakemore
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/1985
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note213 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight920 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.