All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionSolidaritythe act or expression of unity in the face of powerhas been on the resurgence. How can radical progressive solidarity be secured today? How is it being expressed in struggle, and how is it being struggled over? Implicit in in the meaning of solidarity is a desire to critique authority and confront social justice with an understanding that this can only be done by making alliances across often painful social divisions. This issue of WSQ explores the ways in which communities engage in solidarity with each other.
- Author BiographyShefali Chandra: Shefali Chandra is an associate professor of History at Washington Universty, St. Louis. Publications include The Sexual Life of English: Languages of Caste and Desire in Colonial India. Saadia Toor: Saadia Toor is associate professor of sociology, snthropology and social work at the College of Staten Island, CUNY.
- PublisherFeminist Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleWomen's Studies Quarterly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeminist Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySaadia Toor,Shefali Chandra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.