All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionOf the more than 600 American servicemen captured or unaccounted for in Laos during the war in Southeast Asia, Lawrence R. Bailey, Jr., was the first. His terrifying memoir of brutal solitary confinement reveals a little-kwn aspect of U.S. involvement in Southeast Asia and describes a triumph of the human spirit over the most physically demanding and mentally challenging circumstances.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE R. BAILEY, JR., is a retired U.S. Army colonel. RON MARTZ is a staff writer with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Both authors live near Atlanta.
- Author(s)Lawrence R. Bailey,Ron Martz
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrassey's US
- Out-of-print date14/11/2014
- Content Note15 b&w photos
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.