Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Landerville's roots are embedded deep in the red earth of the Australian outback. It is a time when Empire is paramount and many Australians, even native-born ones, think of England as 'home'. His boyhood affinity for horses becomes both his business and his passion. When the clouds of the Great War gather over Europe, Australian soldiers need mounts, lots of mounts, and the army turns to men like Daniel. Like many others, a sense of patriotic fervour and naive adventurism entices him to leave home and family in answer to his country's call. When Empire demands it, he becomes a horsemaster of the Australian Light Horse.
- Author(s)Ron Thomas
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- Place of PublicationStrathfield, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.