All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for solo cooks, who are also concerned about the sustainability of the planet. It follows a traditional Mediterranean and Japanese diet.
- Author BiographyThe author spent several years working in Japan, India and Southeast Asia. She has her Ph.D. in Japanese History from Harvard and is the author of several books on Japan, India and Asian women. She is a pescetarian/vegetarian.
- Author(s)Joyce Lebra
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.